Thanks for trying to contribute or interesting.
You can contribute to:
- Report any issues or bugs.
- Update schemas according to the updated specs of W3C/WHATWG.
- Request or propose something new function.
- Improve APIs and CLIs.
- Review to design for linting according to the specs.
- Improve the documentation and the website.
- Re-design and improve DevOps.
- Improve testing and coverage.
- Create and develop its plugins.
Its purpose is all developers are able to better markup and fit each of diverse their projects. So we want you to contribute. Your thought leads to diversity.
- Node.js v18 or later.
After cloning this repository, you can also install them through Docker.
When you wrote code then:
- Format and lint code through
- Check to build successfully through
- Test your code through
- Push to the topic branch and open a pull request.
- Assign reviewer: